Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Inspiration with Faery Ink–Spring Maiden Autumn Rose


faeryink_inspo_linker335
Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday.  Hope you are having a great week!   I have 3 creations to share today using the stunning image, Spring Maiden Autumn Rose, one of the Newest Releases from Faery Ink Shop.  Please visit the Faery Ink Blog to learn all the details of how I created each project.
Spring Maiden Autumn Rose by Amanda S Byron www.faeryink.com
I adore this image, in fact, she was so much fun to color and create with that I made 3 projects this month! 
Here is a little preview of 1 of my projects – please visit the Faery Ink Blog for the other 2Smile
WIN_20170228_21_43_07_Pro
Hugs and Happy Day!!
FAERY INK DT

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey that basket is so adorable with that image.